Software Engineer, Game Editor Development
We're looking for a talented application developer to join our team in Tokyo, Japan. You will work on cross-platform Game Editor software used for Visual Novel or RPG Games.
This position requires a solid understanding about desktop application development following the MVC pattern including the development of graphical editors, custom UI controls, Data/Document management and parallel processes.
- English (Conversational)
- Desktop Application Development (MVC Pattern)
- Cross-platform experience with Linux, Mac OS X, Windows
- Bachelor’s degree or above (or 10 years of experience) for work visa
- C++, Steam SDK, Google V8 SDK
- Cappuccino UI Framework (Or Cocoa AppKit + Foundation)
- Git Version Control
- Japanese lessons
- Flexible work hours
- More paid vacation
- Re-location assistance
- Profit share
See our careers page for more information on benefits https://degica.com/careers.html
5,000,000 - 8,500,000 yen / year
Includes twice yearly profit share. Based on experience and skill level.